With its commitment to saving and improving lives through organ, eye, and tissue donation, Donate Life America provides resources for donation and transplantation professionals.
The Donate Life America Community Site
The Donate Life America Community Site supports communication and sharing of best practices among donation and transplantation professionals and provides a platform for professional Donate Life Community members to collaborate with one another.
- Information on Donate Life America and the Donate Life Brand
- Social media images, press kits, Stories of Hope, and other resources for National Donate Life Observances and Celebrations
- Donor registration data
- Free DLA Webinar Series schedule & registration
- Information on the DLA Annual Conference and other Donate Life Community events
- Chat groups
- Leadership rosters
- Individual and organizational directories
- Links to previous DLA Insider newsletters
Who is on DLACommunity.net?
3,500 executive, public relations, and communications professionals from the donation and transplantation community, including staff of:
- Donate Life State Teams
- Organ Procurement Organizations
- Transplant hospitals
- Histocompatibility labs
- Donor hospitals
- State hospital associations
- Eye-banking facilities, and tissue-banking and processing organizations.
- Local, state and federal government representatives committed to promoting donation and transplantation
- Leadership of state Departments of Motor Vehicles (DMV) who oversee personnel charged with registering the public to be organ, eye and tissue donors
How do I join?
All professionals in the donation and transplantation community are encouraged to join the DLA Community Site. To gain access, visit DLACommunity.net, click “login” and then click “not registered”. Once you create your profile, you will have access to the website. Please contact Casey Watkins at CWatkins@DonateLife.net with any questions.
2023 DLA Annual Conference
Building a Culture of Donation:
Igniting the Champion in You
Monday, November 13 – Thursday, November 16
The 2023 Donate Life America Annual Conference is designed for donation and transplantation communications, marketing, public education and community outreach professionals to learn from and collaborate with each other.
We encourage members of Donate Life State Teams, organ, eye and tissue recovery agencies, transplant hospitals, national donation and transplantation non-profit organizations and associations, and government agencies to join us this November to ignite your Donate Life passion as we connect, learn, share and inspire! Learn more at visit DLACommunity.net
Donate Life Member Store
The Donate Life Member Store is intended for professionals within the donation and transplantation community to purchase bulk and/or custom Donate LifeSM licensed merchandise.
The Donate Life Member Store is for organizations within the professional donation and transplantation community. These include federally designated organ procurement organizations (OPOs), tissue banks accredited by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB), eye banks accredited by the Eye Bank Association of America (EBAA), OPTN member histocompatibility labs, Donate Life State Teams and their members, transplant hospitals, donor hospitals, and Donate Life WELD Chapters.
Need bulk items for your event or outreach but you do not fall into one of these categories?
If you are not with one of the types of organizations listed above, and are a champion of the Donate Life cause, you may purchase from the Donate Life Member Store. Prepayment will be required, and a payment link will be sent prior to final processing of your order. Please reach out to DLMember@DLAPromotions.com with any questions.