Donate Life America is committed to educating the public about the importance of being a registered donor. Use some of these helpful tools to help us spread the word and make a difference in the lives of those more than 120,000 men, women and children waiting for a lifesaving transplant today!
- Post a Web banner on your personal or company Web site
- Use our radio and TV ads in your materials
- Use our Print Ads
- Request brochures – up to 10 free brochures to distribute to friends, neighbors or colleagues and help inspire them to register as organ, eye and tissue donors
- Incorporate the Donate Life logo into your materials
- Educate with a Donation License Plate in your state
- “Like” us on Facebook and Twitter
- Share with others the work of the musicians who are bringing hope to those awaiting a lifesaving transplant
By “liking” us on Facebook and Twitter, you will be provided with access to groundbreaking and inspiring stories of donation and transplantion, as well as be connected with over 152,000 others across the world who share the same passion to save and heal lives through organ, eye and tissue donation. We encourage you to share the stories we post with your friends and families to help spread the word!