Partnering For Life – Donate Life America’s Corporate Partnership Program
Donate Life America is committed to spreading the word about the importance of being a registered donor so that others may live. Our corporate partnership program is an avenue for the business community to get involved in saving and healing lives, while giving thousands a new chance at life.
Our goal is to engage corporate partners in our lifesaving work and to assist them in promoting their direct connection to the Donate Life America Mission.
Donate Life America is uniquely positioned to lead our nation to accept organ, eye and tissue donation as a fundamental human responsibility. Our corporate partners directly support these efforts thus providing HOPE for people in need RIGHT NOW.
Your financial contribution will make a tremendous difference. Every dollar invested through the corporate partnership program is used to fund the following core mission spending objectives.
Click here to view a list of our corporate partners.
DLA works to engage and empower the public to take action and register as a donor through nationwide promotional initiatives including our campaign to resister 100 million donors, which we surpassed in late 2011 and have since added another ten million.
DLA partners with groups across the country to create educational opportunities for all audiences. Recently, we entered into an unprecedented partnership with Facebook, allowing users to educate friends about their decision to be a donor via their Facebook timeline. This partnership helps to educate millions of Americans about:
- The importance of donation to those who are waiting
- Healthy habits to keep others off the waiting list
- How the role of living donation is saving more lives
DLA invests in programs that create a community of hope for all those touched by organ donation and transplantation. Just last year, we launched the Donate Life Voices program, providing patients who are awaiting a transplant some basic tools to educate and register those in their circle (family, friends, co-workers, etc.) as donors in their state donor registry.
The benefits of partnership are wide-ranging and can accommodate most types of companies. They include:
- Brand Building and Good Will – Association of your company’s name and products/services with Donate Life America, owner of the Donate Life brand, with access to hundreds or thousands of constituents.
- Awareness and Revenue Generation – Exposure of your products and services to DLA’s large and responsive audience. Promotional opportunities include presence on the DLA website; exposure through social media and public education campaigns; media outreach initiatives; and more.
- Enhanced Employee Morale and Team Building – At least one in every four Americans has been touched by donation and transplantation through a friend or family member, or even personally. Working together for a familiar and worthy cause unites and inspires employees.
WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER WE ALL WIN
Since its inception, Donate Life America has invested more than $50 million in our efforts to save and heal lives through organ, eye and tissue donation, yielding direct and measurable results:
BUT OUR WORK IS FAR FROM DONE
Although Donate Life America recently achieved its initial goal of registering 100 million Americans, only 45.5% of U.S. residents over the age of 18 are registered. This means that more than 131 million have yet to sign up.
JOIN THE FIGHT TODAY
Please join in our efforts to save and heal the lives of hundreds of thousands or people depending on our work and your generosity.
For more information on our Partnership Program, please contact Karen Headley: